Our mission is to provide an environment that encourages learning through play and discovery, guidance in social and emotional development through positive interactions and development of strong family relationships.
THINGS WE WANT FAMILIES TO KNOW
With over 25 years of experience in child care, we have learned what is important and what matters most to our parents and their children.
- Keeping your child safe is our number one priority!
- We believe that building healthy relationships with families is key to a child’s success.
- Daily and open communication with parents is something we value.
- Providing resources and help for families and children is an important part of our job.
- Our belief is that PLAY is important for children to learn through discovery and exploration.
- Teaching children social skills and emotional awareness is the most important job we have.
- Experienced, educated and nurturing staff is key to a child reaching their full potential.
- Age appropriate activities are planned to meet children at their level and offered in various learning styles.
- Having a daily classroom routine is important for a child to feel secure and learn trust.
- Outdoor and large motor play are crucial to a child’s overall development.
- We believe in connecting with the community and teaching how to ‘give back’ through community service activities.